Exelon Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lineman Interview

Lineman
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2008.

Interview Details – good interview process had 2 interviews and a hands on testing

Interview Question – most difficult question was how did you handle a situation in which a safety or policy is being violated   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negociation for this position

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Clinton, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2009.

Interview Details – Exelon came to my university's engineering career fair. When I talked to the representative it was almost like a mini interview. He asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted this summer internship. He also asked why I thought I was best qualified for this position. He pulled me aside and informed me Exelon wanted to interview me. The next day I had my interview and it was like another one but the interviewer was completely lifeless. He turned my bubbly personality into a negative feature of mine and just didn't bounce of any of my comments. Other than that, they asked the typical interview questions and thats the last I've heard from Exelon.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a one on one interview with the engineering manager of the plant that was looking for interns. Lot's of behavioral questions, no technical questions. HR people seem really nice and easy going. Decent pay and they cover housing if you don't live near the plant!

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to explain something technical to someone else.   Answer Question

Worked for Exelon Energy? Contribute to the Community!