Exelon Energy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exelon Energy

Lineman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2008.

good interview process had 2 interviews and a hands on testing

Interview Questions
    • most difficult question was how did you handle a situation in which a safety or policy is being violated   View Answer
    no negociation for this position

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clinton, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2009.

Exelon came to my university's engineering career fair. When I talked to the representative it was almost like a mini interview. He asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted this summer internship. He also asked why I thought I was best qualified for this position. He pulled me aside and informed me Exelon wanted to interview me. The next day I had my interview and it was like another one but the interviewer was completely lifeless. He turned my bubbly personality into a negative feature of mine and just didn't bounce of any of my comments. Other than that, they asked the typical interview questions and thats the last I've heard from Exelon.

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2011.

The interview was a one on one interview with the engineering manager of the plant that was looking for interns. Lot's of behavioral questions, no technical questions. HR people seem really nice and easy going. Decent pay and they cover housing if you don't live near the plant!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to explain something technical to someone else.   Answer Question

Worked for Exelon Energy? Contribute to the Community!