Exelon Energy Summer Internship Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exelon Energy

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Exelon Energy (Clinton, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

Exelon came to my university's engineering career fair. When I talked to the representative it was almost like a mini interview. He asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted this summer internship. He also asked why I thought I was best qualified for this position. He pulled me aside and informed me Exelon wanted to interview me. The next day I had my interview and it was like another one but the interviewer was completely lifeless. He turned my bubbly personality into a negative feature of mine and just didn't bounce of any of my comments. Other than that, they asked the typical interview questions and thats the last I've heard from Exelon.

Interview Questions