Exelon Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Clinton, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Exelon Energy in September 2009.

Interview Details – Exelon came to my university's engineering career fair. When I talked to the representative it was almost like a mini interview. He asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted this summer internship. He also asked why I thought I was best qualified for this position. He pulled me aside and informed me Exelon wanted to interview me. The next day I had my interview and it was like another one but the interviewer was completely lifeless. He turned my bubbly personality into a negative feature of mine and just didn't bounce of any of my comments. Other than that, they asked the typical interview questions and thats the last I've heard from Exelon.

Interview Questions

Worked for Exelon Energy? Contribute to the Community!