Exelon Generation Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.5

Radiation Protection Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Morris, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online through there website. They called quite a few people from the same program I attend. They were very inconsistent though and keep pushing back the hiring date. On the other hand, they are trying to request more RP techs from HR so hopefully they will have some more openings soon.

Interview Questions

• Always a tricky question when they ask why I am the best candidate for this position. Just have to answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Intern Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

i went to a campus career fair and set up an on campus interview the next day. the interview was pretty easy if your good at behavioral questions and answering in the STAR format. the interview was only about twenty minutes long and only asked four questions and then they gave us ten minutes to ask the interviewer questions we had about the company.

Interview Questions