Exelon Generation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Radiation Protection Technician Interview

Radiation Protection Technician
Morris, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Exelon Generation in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online through there website. They called quite a few people from the same program I attend. They were very inconsistent though and keep pushing back the hiring date. On the other hand, they are trying to request more RP techs from HR so hopefully they will have some more openings soon.

Interview Question – Always a tricky question when they ask why I am the best candidate for this position. Just have to answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Intern Engineering Interview

Intern Engineering
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Exelon Generation in September 2013.

Interview Details – i went to a campus career fair and set up an on campus interview the next day. the interview was pretty easy if your good at behavioral questions and answering in the STAR format. the interview was only about twenty minutes long and only asked four questions and then they gave us ten minutes to ask the interviewer questions we had about the company.

Interview Question – tell me a time when you did something that was wrong?   Answer Question

Worked for Exelon Generation? Contribute to the Community!