Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Exelon Power TeamMore
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
The interview process was very personable and low key. They were very interested in making sure that you felt comfortable and welcomed. Soon after my internship, I was offered a job right on the spot.
- The questions weren't unexpected, just questions that are typical.. e.g. "What interests you in working for our company?" Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Exelon Power Team (Kennett Square, PA) in July 2010.
I had interened with this organization. Hence, I was referred to this postion by an employee. The interview process lasted for 3 hours and I was interviewed by four senior level employees. Almost all the questions were based on the experience mentioned on my resume. The organization pays good and the employees were very courteous.
- Based on the positions worked at different organizations please describe an instance that highlights your leadership qualities and the exact nature of role played by you. Also, mention about challenging moments and how they were handled? Answer Question
- Given two power plants one that works on coal and other on natural gas and with their varying degrees of heat rates and considering all other assumptions that hold good to the two plants which one will you choose for generating electricity and why? The question wanted to seek a rational for whichever option that I chose. 2 Answers
- Somebody shows you a Net Present Value what according to you are the two questions that are important to be asked with this individual. 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Exelon Power Team (Kennett Square, PA) in July 2009.
The main managers meet with you and show you around the company. They also give you a tour of the facility which is very impressive. You stay for lunch and eat with the current workers/interns to get to know each other and then sit with the director of the department that you woudl work for.
- How did the financial crisis occur? 1 Answer