Exelon Power Team

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exelon Power Team

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exelon Power Team in July 2010.

I had interened with this organization. Hence, I was referred to this postion by an employee. The interview process lasted for 3 hours and I was interviewed by four senior level employees. Almost all the questions were based on the experience mentioned on my resume. The organization pays good and the employees were very courteous.

Interview Questions
    • Based on the positions worked at different organizations please describe an instance that highlights your leadership qualities and the exact nature of role played by you. Also, mention about challenging moments and how they were handled?   Answer Question
    • Given two power plants one that works on coal and other on natural gas and with their varying degrees of heat rates and considering all other assumptions that hold good to the two plants which one will you choose for generating electricity and why? The question wanted to seek a rational for whichever option that I chose.   View Answers (2)
    • Somebody shows you a Net Present Value what according to you are the two questions that are important to be asked with this individual.   View Answers (2)

Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exelon Power Team in July 2009.

The main managers meet with you and show you around the company. They also give you a tour of the facility which is very impressive. You stay for lunch and eat with the current workers/interns to get to know each other and then sit with the director of the department that you woudl work for.

Interview Questions