Exempla Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Surgical Technologist Interview

Surgical Technologist
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – I heard about the position from a inside source,I contacted the manager of the department scheduled the interview with him and the shift supervisor.The interview went pretty smooth like a friendly conversation and I didnt felt any pressure I was quite confortable .First they talket about the company orientation ,goals,I was askt about my background, education ,If i can perform the job under pressure if I can cope with multiple tasks,if Im a reliable person but also flexible If I agree to take a drug test.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Medical Staff Coordinator Interview

Medical Staff Coordinator
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in March 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring manager called me. Then the HR recruiter called me so she could check off her boxes. Then I met with the hiring manager and the team I would be working with for an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Little room to negotiate as they make offers based on established ranges for the jobs. I was already above the mid-point of the salary range, and the hiring manager had to get special approval from her VP for my salary.

Worked for Exempla Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!