Exempla Healthcare

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

End User Analyst Interview

End User Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare.

Interview Details – Interview took place with several folks on the team including the management. They asked a series of questions and scenarios about my experience. Lasted over an hour.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Surgical Technologist Interview

Surgical Technologist
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – I heard about the position from a inside source,I contacted the manager of the department scheduled the interview with him and the shift supervisor.The interview went pretty smooth like a friendly conversation and I didnt felt any pressure I was quite confortable .First they talket about the company orientation ,goals,I was askt about my background, education ,If i can perform the job under pressure if I can cope with multiple tasks,if Im a reliable person but also flexible If I agree to take a drug test.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Medical Staff Coordinator Interview

Medical Staff Coordinator
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in March 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring manager called me. Then the HR recruiter called me so she could check off her boxes. Then I met with the hiring manager and the team I would be working with for an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Little room to negotiate as they make offers based on established ranges for the jobs. I was already above the mid-point of the salary range, and the hiring manager had to get special approval from her VP for my salary.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview Details – I recieved a call from the nurse recruiters secretary to set up a time for a phone interview with the nurse recruiter. Had phone interview 2 days later. Recieved a phone call one week later to set up a face to face interview with unit manager. Met with the unit manager the next day. Unit manager gave me a tour of the unit. Went in her office and she asked me behavior style interview questions. Interview seemed to have gone well. Still waiting for response it has been 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me how you handled a stressful situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Exempla Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!