Exempla Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Surgical Technologist Interview

Surgical Technologist
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Exempla Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – I heard about the position from a inside source,I contacted the manager of the department scheduled the interview with him and the shift supervisor.The interview went pretty smooth like a friendly conversation and I didnt felt any pressure I was quite confortable .First they talket about the company orientation ,goals,I was askt about my background, education ,If i can perform the job under pressure if I can cope with multiple tasks,if Im a reliable person but also flexible If I agree to take a drug test.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Exempla Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exempla Healthcare Surgical Technologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Exempla Healthcare employees and interview candidates.