Exilant Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of
1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it.
2) removing duplicates from array.
3) Qualifier annotation in spring
4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap

Later was called in for in person interview.
They offered lower than my current package.

Interview Question – None of those were difficult.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Cupertino, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – One phone screen
1 onsite
Basic questions, not tough
Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group.
Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times.
I had one group interview also which is very rare though.
Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can.
Best of luck.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview Details – Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Question – Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview Details – First technical interview on skype went well.It was basic Core java questions .Second round was another technical round with Project Manager. He asked some Java questions and checked on different technologies that I did not know. He asked questions on SQL and unix also.HR did not get back with feedback.

Interview Question – Asked about technologies that I havent worked on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview Details – Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Interview Question – analytical puzzles   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer
Cupertino, CA

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in December 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc.

The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.

Interview Question – Webservices, WSSecurity, Spring - aop , DI   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in April 2014.

Interview Details – well informed and time managed process. First was technical round (Java design patterns, performance improvement related questions, Spring and Struts framework). Very professional and supportive process. Started with project experience, roles played, challenges and risks faced and technical improvements done from my side etc. Next it went to questions related to design patterns and frame work (not in depth - just 1 or 2 questions to check if you really know the concept). First technical round, then 2 managerial rounds followed by HR. Overall good experience.

Interview Question – Few performance improvement related questions - tool specific   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another offer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview Details – simple interview. they only cover the basics, be prepared with the basics of apti and technical and it is very easy to clear the interview. there are four rounds but the last round is only a formality. thechnical for ec students will be basics of c programming and digital electronics.

Software Engineer

Interview Details – Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Interviewed at Exilant Technologies

Interview Details – this was good round from basic , and must hAVE unix skills.

Interview Question – jvm. jre   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary is fixed

Worked for Exilant Technologies? Contribute to the Community!