Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

3.2

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in September 2014.

Applied through job search site and interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The interviewer was very good and started with easy java questions but he dint want bookish or typical answers.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in March 2014.

Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of
    1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it.
    2) removing duplicates from array.
    3) Qualifier annotation in spring
    4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap

Later was called in for in person interview.
    They offered lower than my current package.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

First technical interview on skype went well.It was basic Core java questions .Second round was another technical round with Project Manager. He asked some Java questions and checked on different technologies that I did not know. He asked questions on SQL and unix also.HR did not get back with feedback.

Team Lead Interview

interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

interviewed at Exilant Technologies in December 2012.

Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc.

The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2010.

One phone screen
    1 onsite
    Basic questions, not tough
    Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group.
    Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times.
    I had one group interview also which is very rare though.
    Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can.
    Best of luck.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exilant Technologies.

simple interview. they only cover the basics, be prepared with the basics of apti and technical and it is very easy to clear the interview. there are four rounds but the last round is only a formality. thechnical for ec students will be basics of c programming and digital electronics.

Software Engineer Interview

Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in April 2014.

well informed and time managed process. First was technical round (Java design patterns, performance improvement related questions, Spring and Struts framework). Very professional and supportive process. Started with project experience, roles played, challenges and risks faced and technical improvements done from my side etc. Next it went to questions related to design patterns and frame work (not in depth - just 1 or 2 questions to check if you really know the concept). First technical round, then 2 managerial rounds followed by HR. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Few performance improvement related questions - tool specific   Answer Question

Got another offer