Exilant Technologies

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

3.2

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

I had 2 technical interviews and 1 hr round.
    The first round was all about some general knowledge based on your resume.
    The second round was short and most of the questions were related to data structures/algorithms(I was asked few sorting algorithms)
    The HR round was pretty straight forward, you will get to discuss your package and other final formalities.
    Mostly based on your resume!
    Questions based on DBMS, Data structures.
    It would be great if you had previously worked on you project.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were simple and straight forward   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in September 2014.

Applied through job search site and interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The interviewer was very good and started with easy java questions but he dint want bookish or typical answers.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in March 2014.

Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of
    1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it.
    2) removing duplicates from array.
    3) Qualifier annotation in spring
    4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap

Later was called in for in person interview.
    They offered lower than my current package.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

First technical interview on skype went well.It was basic Core java questions .Second round was another technical round with Project Manager. He asked some Java questions and checked on different technologies that I did not know. He asked questions on SQL and unix also.HR did not get back with feedback.

Team Lead Interview

interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

interviewed at Exilant Technologies in December 2012.

Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc.

The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2010.

One phone screen
    1 onsite
    Basic questions, not tough
    Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group.
    Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times.
    I had one group interview also which is very rare though.
    Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can.
    Best of luck.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Rd (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond Rd (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exilant Technologies.

1) Telephonic
    2) Face to Face

Based on Generic Java, Architectural patterns, Build and Deployment, component choices..etc.

This is one company where you can be told like the interview got postpones when you landed on their door step.

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions.But, to understand the intent of the questions with one of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exilant Technologies.

simple interview. they only cover the basics, be prepared with the basics of apti and technical and it is very easy to clear the interview. there are four rounds but the last round is only a formality. thechnical for ec students will be basics of c programming and digital electronics.