Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.2

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

I had 2 technical interviews and 1 hr round. The first round was all about some general knowledge based on your resume. The second round was short and most of the questions were related to data structures/algorithms(I was asked few sorting algorithms) The HR round was pretty straight forward, you will get to discuss your package and other final formalities. Mostly based on your resume! Questions based on DBMS, Data structures. It would be great if you had previously worked on you project.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were simple and straight forward   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through job search site and interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The interviewer was very good and started with easy java questions but he dint want bookish or typical answers.

Interview Questions

• How Sets are implemented in java.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of 1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it. 2) removing duplicates from array. 3) Qualifier annotation in spring 4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap Later was called in for in person interview. They offered lower than my current package.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

First technical interview on skype went well.It was basic Core java questions .Second round was another technical round with Project Manager. He asked some Java questions and checked on different technologies that I did not know. He asked questions on SQL and unix also.HR did not get back with feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc. The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

One phone screen 1 onsite Basic questions, not tough Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group. Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times. I had one group interview also which is very rare though. Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can. Best of luck.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

I was attended interview for senior iOS developer. Its good.. He asked basic questions but he need the answers from Apple developer documentation.. People who are coming for the interview is not prepared for cat or mat like question to answer . I was done with 3rounds.. But finally not completed successfully..

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Shortlisted from eLitmus for direct f2f interview. Around 10 people were called that day . Introduction, favourite subjects , project discussion in detail , asked what else I did in college besides studying -_- Others were asked about java like file handling i.e program to read from a file and write to another , OOPS concepts etc. Just know your projects very well and look out for puzzles .

Interview Questions

• program for triangle pattern using (*)   Answer Question
    • given 5 zeros 0 0 0 0 0 , use any mathematical operators to give result as 125.   1 Answer
    • One puzzle was , which the interviewer interpreted wrong even on asking him . Correct Puzzle - You are blindfolded , you have 10 coins in front of you , 5 facing heads , 5 facing tails .You have to separate them in 2 groups such that each group has equal number of heads. You can flip a coin (if it was heads , it will become tails and vice versa ).   1 Answer