Exilant Technologies Software Engineering Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

this was good round from basic , and must hAVE unix skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary is fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

My interview had started with C and C++ which is basic for any guy who wants to work in IT industry. My advice for others believe yourself then only you can crack any interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was off campus in their office itself. Among 1000 guys they selected 25. I was one of the luckiest one. :) After written exam they declared the result after 2 hrs. After that PI..1:1..they asked favorite subjects....after that interviewer asked from same. After that managerial round............he asked different logical reasoning from Sakuntala devi book.

Interview Questions

• When can you Join.   1 Answer
    • Examples of data structure forest in practical life   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple , I had 2 of my friends working there and had referred me and i had and offer from this company a year ago , that i declined. The interview started by asking very basic questions , how long have you worked at your present employer , Why do you want to quit etc, They mainly wanted Objective C developer would have hired any one who had one,

Interview Questions

• why do you want to quit your current position   1 Answer