Exilant Technologies Software Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2014
6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

this was good round from basic , and must hAVE unix skills.

salary is fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2010.

My interview had started with C and C++ which is basic for any guy who wants to work in IT industry.
    My advice for others believe yourself then only you can crack any interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in August 2009.

It was off campus in their office itself. Among 1000 guys they selected 25. I was one of the luckiest one. :)
    After written exam they declared the result after 2 hrs. After that PI..1:1..they asked favorite subjects....after that interviewer asked from same. After that managerial round............he asked different logical reasoning from Sakuntala devi book.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Exilant Technologies in February 2008.

The interview was fairly simple , I had 2 of my friends working there and had referred me and i had and offer from this company a year ago , that i declined.

The interview started by asking very basic questions , how long have you worked at your present employer , Why do you want to quit etc,

They mainly wanted Objective C developer would have hired any one who had one,

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to quit your current position   View Answer

Worked for Exilant Technologies? Contribute to the Community!