Exim Bank

Exim Bank Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exim Bank

Manager Interview

There was a written test which encompassed questions related to my field after which there was an interview. In the interview questions were related to international trade and industry. Knowledge of current affairs was very crucial in the interview. Questions were also Curriculum Vitae based.

Interview Questions
    • Trade related questions were mostly asked in the interview especially those relevant in the current scenario.   Answer Question

IT Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Exim Bank in January 2012.

Wrriten then viva

Consultant - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Exim Bank in September 2011.

Interview panel wanted to know the details about the achievements highlighted in my CV. The asked probing questions to establish that the details given in the CV were correct. The expressed their delight in noticing the experience and the projects undertaken and completed by me in the areas of internet banking and ATM Channel. They also noticed that I had rich exposure in Credit also. They asked me how I happened to switch over from the area of Credit to Information Technology. I said that the placement policy was such that I won't be consuled for my posting and the Top Management was quite confident that the incumbents will able to manage the affairs of the Bank in any position. I also clarified that I lived upto their expectations and created a stir in the Banking Technology and was able to elevate the bank from near bottom position to top notch in the area of comuterisation and automation of processes in a period of less than two years after joining the IT Team. The panel was highly impressed after cross checking of my claims hired me.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know the BEP for an ATM in terms of number of transaction.   Answer Question
    Salary. You need to know your market value and insist for matching package