Exit Realty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Fredericksburg, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in March 2008.

Interview Details – Spoke with office manager on the phone. She asked me to come in and fill out paperwork . Filled out application. Toured office and met owner of the business. Questioned about strengths and weaknesses. Told about responsibilities. By the time I got home, I had a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about how you would handle an irrational client if no one is in the office   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Realtor/Sales Associate Interview

Realtor/Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed before I even took the Real Estate exams. I was met for a one-on-one interview and told about the company. I was told about what fees I would have during my time there. I was informed of the area and how easy it is to find business there. I was also told of the great working environment at that office.

Interview Question – How much of your time can you devote strictly to real estate?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Realtor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in June 2008.

Interview Details – More of an explanation of benefits and sales expectations and referral program than an interview.

Interview Question – How do you feel about cold calling?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not a nurturing environment for newer agents.

Worked for Exit Realty? Contribute to the Community!