Exit Realty Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in March 2008.

Spoke with office manager on the phone. She asked me to come in and fill out paperwork . Filled out application. Toured office and met owner of the business. Questioned about strengths and weaknesses. Told about responsibilities. By the time I got home, I had a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you would handle an irrational client if no one is in the office   View Answer

Realtor/Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in August 2011.

I was interviewed before I even took the Real Estate exams. I was met for a one-on-one interview and told about the company. I was told about what fees I would have during my time there. I was informed of the area and how easy it is to find business there. I was also told of the great working environment at that office.

Interview Questions
    • How much of your time can you devote strictly to real estate?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Exit Realty in June 2008.

More of an explanation of benefits and sales expectations and referral program than an interview.

Interview Questions

Not a nurturing environment for newer agents.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exit Realty

Worked for Exit Realty? Contribute to the Community!