Exit Realty Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exit Realty

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Exit Realty (Montclair, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Not much of an interview; in real estate, as long as you have a pulse they will "hire" you. If anything it's just a normal conversation you have when you meet someone for the first time. I met with the broker and my recruiting agent, I was told about the company background, fees, commission split, and alternative ways to make money within the company. After discussing that and being asked if I was still interested, we took a tour around the office and I was introduced to everyone present. Then I was sent home with a folder of information related to the company and everything that I would need to get started for me to take a few days to ponder on.

Interview Questions

• What made you get into real estate?   Answer Question
    • Are you going to do this part-time or full-time?   Answer Question
    • Do you have another source of income or help for the next few months while you build your business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation; they offer one of the highest commission splits in real estate without you having to "rent a desk".

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Exit Realty (Fredericksburg, VA) in March 2008.

Interview

Spoke with office manager on the phone. She asked me to come in and fill out paperwork . Filled out application. Toured office and met owner of the business. Questioned about strengths and weaknesses. Told about responsibilities. By the time I got home, I had a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you would handle an irrational client if no one is in the office   2 Answers

Realtor/Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Exit Realty in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed before I even took the Real Estate exams. I was met for a one-on-one interview and told about the company. I was told about what fees I would have during my time there. I was informed of the area and how easy it is to find business there. I was also told of the great working environment at that office.

Interview Questions

• How much of your time can you devote strictly to real estate?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Exit Realty in June 2008.

Interview

More of an explanation of benefits and sales expectations and referral program than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about cold calling?   1 Answer

Not a nurturing environment for newer agents.