Exl Service

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Exl Service in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had 5 interviews which was excessive for an entry level position.

Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Exl Service in February 2013.

Interview Details – RBS Motor Claims process

Interview Question – Tell me any incident from your past wherein you proved yourself above others   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as the company works strictly as per the rules and norms.

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Exl Service in March 2010.

Interview Details – written test, interview by assistant manager, interview by gm

Interview Question – detailed questions from MS excel   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Exl Service in January 2012.

Interview Details – First round HR, then written and after that pre HR Round then me jar round

Interview Question – why you leave your previews job.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Exl Service

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interview
good communication
good in excel
accounting knowledge
typing skill
hr round

Interview Question – relating to tax (both direct and indirect)   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Exl Service in August 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude for English, followed by technical round, where they asked about all tax questions along with basic accounting questions after that i got a call n bought offer letter...!

Negotiation Details – working on Sundays & Saturdays.

Worked for Exl Service? Contribute to the Community!