Exova

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exova

Metals Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Exova in January 2015.

I was called in to interview and when I got there they switched who I was interviewing with. I took a brief math and chemistry test then was interviewed by the head of the department and the general manager.

Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exova.

Interview was easy. They don't really check if you really know what you claim. Tell that you know as much as possible. Question are mostly technical. Some unrelated questions can be asked. Prepare to hear about advancement opportunities and raises but don't believe them. Overall easy interview if you can pretend to know everything and prepared to work for little money.

Minimal negotiation.

Clerk - Pion Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Exova in May 2012.

Had several interviews. They present the company as being a global, progressive, market leader, but they are really a small minded, penny pinching bunch of misers that wring the last bit of of life out of their employees. Don't listen to what they say in the interviews

Interview Questions
    • Show us in detail your biggest accomplishment with details of how much it saved your current employer   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate with the company.

Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exova in November 2011.

Exova looks like a great place to work. Everything is professional and the interviewer was very sweet. She gave me positive feedback and really understood where I was coming from. I was asked a variety of questions, general and behavioural. This is my first position, so no technical questions were asked. I read up on the company much beforehand and found out details that showed I was committed to the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you made a mistake during the beginning phases of an experiment?   View Answers (2)

Engine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exova in May 2008.

Face to Face

Interview Questions
    Simple, depending on who you are dealing with.