Expedia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Manager Interview

Content Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Expedia in August 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of 1 phone interview with recruiter, 1 phone interview with hiring manager, then a day of interviewing with four different team managers for 30 minutes each. HR was very respectful, and obviously had a good routine down. They checked in with me throughout to see if I needed water, parking validation etc. An all around great experience. The interview questions were not especially tough, but they did require a lot of thought, especially on strategy and content sourcing.

Interview Question – What strategy would you use to increase Uesr Generated Content.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were with Sr. recruiter. Very fair and open. Great benefits package.

Content Manager Interview

Content Manager
Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Expedia in August 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from the recruiter. We set up a phone interview. Then she set me up with a 1:1 with four team members. Everyone was very nice and efficient. The interview process was organized and everyone showed up on time. They make it easy with an instruction packet and they validate parking. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Question – What are successes and challenges you've had engaging customers through social media.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are open to negotiation and asked me if I was happy with the offer. The pay was great so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!