Expedia Customer Service Tier III Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Tier III Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Expedia in May 2014.

Applied online. I got a call from the HR to follow up if i received the email for a Job fair invitation which I didnt so the person on the phone offered to resend the email. She waited patiently to check if it went through, upon my confirmation she asked me to to go through it and confirm my availability and desired time of interview by email. She was really helpful and accomodating.

Attended the job fair with 5other applicants. We were taken to the conference room to watch a quick introductory video about the company by the HR manager, benefits and perks were discussed aswell as an overview of the position applied for. After the film show, i was invited to 2sets of one on one interview. Questions was basic about my work experience with hig emphasize on customer service and conflict resolutions.

I was then taken to the computer room to do quick test on navigating skills which is easy for anyone who is familiar with basic computer and internet.

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!