Expedia

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Fraud Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Expedia in June 2012.

I had one 20 minute telephone interview before being called in for an in-person interview. For the in-person interview, I spoke with every manager in the department for 45 minutes each. The entire process took about five hours. Many of the same questions were asked several times between interviewers and I found myself repeating myself, often.

Note: If you are flying in to Seattle for the interview, be aware that the corporate headquarters is about 45 mins away without traffic, and possibly up to 2 hours with traffic, coming from SEATAC airport.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult or challenging direct report? At what point do certain behaviors require intervention? What does that intervention look like?   Answer Question