Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia
- Software Engineer (16)
- Software Development Engineer (15)
- Software Development Engineer II (12)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (11)
- Market Associate (10)
- Market Manager (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Product Manager (8)
- Software Development Engineer I (6)
- Concierge (6)
- Associate Market Manager (6)
- Fraud Analyst (5)
- Senior Product Manager (5)
- Senior Program Manager (5)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (4)
- Software Development Manager (4)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (4)
- Database Developer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Lodging Content Associate (3)
- Software Engineer In Test I (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Sales Agent (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Systems Engineer II (3)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (3)
- Revenue Specialist (3)
- Software Developer (3)
2 people found this helpful
Market Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Expedia in February 2013.
I had a first interview with an HR consultant asking general questions about my sales experience and a few questions about account management and negotiation. After a couple of hours I received an email confirming I passed the first stage and I was requested to attend another phone interview with one of the managers. It could have been a manager from any department at any of Expedia offices worldwide. My interview was scheduled at 7.30am and lasted 30 minutes. I was asked to provide more negotiation examples and therewere similar questions to the first interview but with more details required.
I was informed by the recruiter that pen paper and calculator could have been necessary however none of the questions asked required any of these.
I passed the second interview and I was informed on the same day that I had been selected for a face to face interview with a senior manager at Expedia London. The interview lasted one hour.
I was asked several questions about staff management and team performance assessment. Questions about a situation where I performed beyond expectations. Question about a particular project I managed delivering excellent results.
- At the second phone interview: are you holding a pen in your hand? Sell it to me. View Answer