Expedia Marketing Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

1 Interview Review

2.9

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a first interview with an HR consultant asking general questions about my sales experience and a few questions about account management and negotiation. After a couple of hours I received an email confirming I passed the first stage and I was requested to attend another phone interview with one of the managers. It could have been a manager from any department at any of Expedia offices worldwide. My interview was scheduled at 7.30am and lasted 30 minutes. I was asked to provide more negotiation examples and therewere similar questions to the first interview but with more details required.
I was informed by the recruiter that pen paper and calculator could have been necessary however none of the questions asked required any of these.
I passed the second interview and I was informed on the same day that I had been selected for a face to face interview with a senior manager at Expedia London. The interview lasted one hour.
I was asked several questions about staff management and team performance assessment. Questions about a situation where I performed beyond expectations. Question about a particular project I managed delivering excellent results.

Interview Questions

• At the second phone interview: are you holding a pen in your hand? Sell it to me.   1 Answer