Expedia

Very Easy Interview

Release Engineer Interview

Release Engineer
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Expedia.

Interview Details – Overall 1 word: LONG.

The interview process was 7 hours with 10 people. First a meeting with HR, then the actual interviewers. They came in pairs and asked - in my opinion - excruciatingly basic questions.

Besides a couple technical questions from the first two people, I didn't get a single technical question over the course of 7 hours.

I was actually a bit disappointed as I had spent a whole week reviewing my experience and preparing for the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Completely inflexible. I was told that the only way salary would be reviewed was that if I had another offer in hand.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!

Expedia Videos

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia Release Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Expedia employees and interview candidates.