Expedia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Release Manager Interview

Release Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Expedia in June 2011.

Interview Details – I received a canned, automated reply immediately following my online application informing me that Expedia would review my application and would be in touch shortly (or similar language). Approximately 1.5 weeks later, I received an e-mail from a human (recruiter) saying that they wanted to gather more information. A questionnaire was attached in which they inquired as to a.) Why I am interested in the particular position I applied for. b.) Why I am leaving my current employer. c.) What I hope to gain in the role I am applying for and d) a set of generic questions related to whether or not I had ever applied there before, whether or not I would be willing to move or travel (and what % of the time I would be willing to travel), whether I am a US citizen, etc.
I sent the dates and times I could commit to a telephone interview. During the telephone interview, they asked questions related to my previous work experience (what kinds of releases I had worked on, what challenges I had faced and how I overcame them, etc.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!

Expedia Videos

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia Release Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Expedia employees and interview candidates.