Expedia Release Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Expedia in June 2011.

I received a canned, automated reply immediately following my online application informing me that Expedia would review my application and would be in touch shortly (or similar language). Approximately 1.5 weeks later, I received an e-mail from a human (recruiter) saying that they wanted to gather more information. A questionnaire was attached in which they inquired as to a.) Why I am interested in the particular position I applied for. b.) Why I am leaving my current employer. c.) What I hope to gain in the role I am applying for and d) a set of generic questions related to whether or not I had ever applied there before, whether or not I would be willing to move or travel (and what % of the time I would be willing to travel), whether I am a US citizen, etc.
I sent the dates and times I could commit to a telephone interview. During the telephone interview, they asked questions related to my previous work experience (what kinds of releases I had worked on, what challenges I had faced and how I overcame them, etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!