Expedia Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Expedia in October 2010.

I talked with the HR and then talk with the hiring manager. Wrote an email to hiring manager for updates, never heard back.

One question is what do you think would be your challenging in doing this job.

Interview Questions
  • what would you think is the most challenging thing for you in this role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Expedia in March 2010.

I was contacted via email by a recruiting coordinator who asked a few questions by email, such as why I would be a good fit for the position, and what my salary expectations were. A phone interview was set up, which lasted about half an hour. I was asked to describe my past experiences and asked about specific skill sets I possessed, such as Excel. I was a bit surprised when I was told about the salary and benefits during the call - I thought it was too soon to discuss it. I didn't feel like I struck a good connection with the recruiter, since the interviewer stuck to a seemingly standard list of questions and showed no interest in my answers. I waited for 2 weeks before emailing to inquire about the results, and was then told that they'd found more suitable candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Salary expectations in the first round of phone interview   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Expedia in January 2008.

Meet lots of people, get asked some really strange and repetitive questions, and then have no clue as to whether they actually like you or not. This is the norm at Expedia. The meetings are generally disorganized and the hierarchy structure is flat so don't count on much in the way of promotions either. They give you a decent sign on bonus but after that your chances for bonuses and stock is nill since you're not a developer.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to go camping with friends, where would you put your tent?   View Answer