Expedia

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Market Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Expedia.

Interview Details – A really long process interviewing everyone on the vertical ladder. Be prepared to face different types of interviews and personalities. Overall everyone was very professional and asked challenging questions. The process flowed quickly for me, and the recruiter was very helpful.

Interview Question – How does Expedia relate to Google?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Expedia in July 2013.

Interview Details – After applying via Linkedin and sending over my CV, I had a quick phone call with one of their Hiring Managers. It was a very short call focusing on my current role.
A week later I met the person who was leaving the position I applied for. We went through my CV, he asked more detailed questions about my skills set and what I would bring to the company. He was very relaxed and approachable.
I received feedback a few days later and was invited again to meet with the rest of the marketing team. As I was currently working, the HR team was kind and flexible enough to fit all my interviews in one day. I then had 1-hour interviews with people I would work with, report to and members from other teams. The beauty of this is that you get asked questions from people with a different background and got the job explained from different angles. A real 360 job interview. No tricky questions and a few behavioural (what would do you do in that case..) focused problem solving questions.
Overall I had a very positive experience even if I didn’t get the job I applied for. The HR team is by far the most responsive I’ve ever seen. Your questions get answered within 24 hours and they don’t keep you waiting and stressing over the next round of interviews. After the final stage, I received a one page long email including feedback from every single person I met a few days before summarizing what they thought of my skills and how I came across as a candidate. I find it super useful.

Interview Question – What brand would you be?
How would you implement a marketing campaign across several countries?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!

Expedia Videos

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia Senior Market Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Expedia employees and interview candidates.