Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia
- Software Development Engineer (20)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Market Associate (15)
- Software Development Engineer II (14)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (12)
- Market Manager (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Fraud Analyst (8)
- Product Manager (8)
- Associate Market Manager (8)
- Concierge (6)
- Software Development Engineer I (6)
- Senior Program Manager (5)
- Database Developer (5)
- Lodging Operations Agent (5)
- Senior Product Manager (5)
- Lodging Content Associate (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Lodging Support Agent (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (4)
- Software Development Manager (4)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (4)
- Senior Director (3)
- Revenue Specialist (3)
- Software Design Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Systems Engineer II (3)
- Media Producer (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
Senior Software Development Engineer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.
I applied though their career site. A recruiter contacted me after 2 weeks, and scheduled a phone screen. Initial questions were towards my projects and previous roles. Then he jumped in to a coding question.
- Given a string with multiple lines, find and print the most frequent character for each line. If there is a tie in a given line, i.e, if 2 characters occur the most in that line, then print the one that comes first in the alphabetical order. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Expedia
Senior Software Development Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA).
I was applied thru thir job portal. After couple of days, recruiter contacted via mail asking for phone screening. I had 45 min phone screen. After this, they again mailed me for onsite interview. The onsite interview started from 9-2.30 and 5 rounds of interviews including 1 hr manager and 15 minutes recruiter discussion. Most of the questions were from basic data structure and problem solving.
After 2 days i got a regret mail.
- How will you implement word ladder puzzle 2 Answers
- 1) Two sorted arrays are given. One array contains extra space so that it can accomadate other array's elements too. Merge both the array in sorted. Optimize the solution
2) Design Redbox and it should be capable of adapting new resource without much code changes Answer Question
Senior Software Development Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in June 2009.
A headhunter got me the interview and managed the relationship with the company. The process was a typical day-long affair with several interviewers, whiteboarding, and a discussion with a hiring manager. Overall, very standard process for the area.
Senior Software Development Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.
It has been very easy going, a first contact by phone, then a single technical interview with two different people. The interview has included a discussion about my current positon, describe the architecture of it. Then a TDD exercise very interesting one indeed. The people was very friendly
- It has been easy going, there was no unexpected question. Answer Question