Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedia
- Software Development Engineer (20)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Market Associate (18)
- Software Development Engineer II (16)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (12)
- Associate Market Manager (11)
- Market Manager (10)
- Product Manager (9)
- Fraud Analyst (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Software Development Engineer I (6)
- Concierge (6)
- Database Developer (5)
- Sales Agent (5)
- Senior Product Manager (5)
- Senior Program Manager (5)
- Lodging Operations Agent (5)
- Lodging Content Associate (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Lodging Support Agent (4)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (4)
- Software Development Manager (4)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (3)
- Senior Account Manager (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Software Developer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Expedia.
applied online, then phone interview, then onsite interview
- bitmap Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Expedia
Software Developer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Expedia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.
Expect 4-5 interviews which usually span for 20 days from start to offer letter.
2 Managerial + Technical
1 Online test
- How will you identify references to an object in java api? Answer Question
Not much of negotiation unless you reject the offer.
Software Developer InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Expedia in November 2012.
Submitted resume at on-campus career fair. The other day received invitation to an on-campus technical screening interview. Lasted for one hour. Asked two coding questions. Week later received invitation to on-site interview at Bellevue, WA, which lasted for 4.3 hours, with 0.5 hour meeting with HR and 4 one-hour technical interview.
- No extreme questions. But they might expect the most efficient solution. Answer Question