Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Expeditors
- Air Export Agent (8)
- Intern (7)
- Software Developer (5)
- Ocean Export Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customs Bokerage (3)
- Management Trainee (3)
- Accounts Payable (3)
- Logistics (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- EDI Developer (2)
- EDI Systems Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Associate Software Developer (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Claims Specialist (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Agent (2)
- Customs Broker Agent (2)
- Ocean Import Agent (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Account Agent (1)
- Global Accounting Support (1)
- Java Advanced (1)
- Risk Management Support (1)
- Customs Broker Representative (1)
- Customs Service Agent (1)
- Order Management Agent (1)
- District IS Coordinator (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.
Got a call after attending a school career fair. Scheduled an interview a week later. 2 managers attended the interview but there was suppose to be three. I didn't expect to get hired after I saw the expression on their face as I talked about military obligations.
- What is your schedule? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Expeditors (Hawthorne, CA) in November 2014.
Professional atmosphere, personable people to interview with. Was asked how I would fit in the company and about my past professional and collegiate accomplishments. Seems like a great place to start a career.
- I was asked how I do under stress and multi-tasking b 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.
Interview 2 times with 2 sets of group. It was a lot of questions of current experience and your personality. They ask if you have any questions. I think they want to see if you fit with their culture and value. They put a group of panel of people to ask questions. Once the first interview was done, they ask me to come back to interview with upper management. They asked me similar questions. After I left I received a call within 30 min to offer me the job.
- What is your strength and weakness Answer Question
They offer the salary and gave me time to think about it.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.
They called me to come in, was interviewed by two people at once. Then they invited me back to be interviewed with the head manager. That went great also, but then found out I did not get the job. Maybe it was because I was a little over qualified.
- nothing it was very conversational, depends on the person interviewing you I guess Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review