Expeditors

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ocean Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Expeditors in October 2012.

I talked to a manager at a campus interview. He took my resume and gave me a call for an interview within a few weeks. Company has no HR, manager's do all their hiring so it seems a little disorganized. He was extremely late to the interview and I waited in the front office for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Expeditors

Ocean Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Expeditors in May 2010.

Internship - had to beat out 40 other students. Interviewed with 3 different managers/supervisors. Asked basic questions regarding what you knew about the industry and why you wanted to work there. Asked if you had any previous experience and what you were studying in school. They sent out acceptance and rejection letters.

Interview Questions