Expeditors Ocean Import Agent Interview Questions

2.5

Ocean Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Expeditors (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I talked to a manager at a campus interview. He took my resume and gave me a call for an interview within a few weeks. Company has no HR, manager's do all their hiring so it seems a little disorganized. He was extremely late to the interview and I waited in the front office for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Expeditors

Ocean Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Expeditors (SeaTac, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Internship - had to beat out 40 other students. Interviewed with 3 different managers/supervisors. Asked basic questions regarding what you knew about the industry and why you wanted to work there. Asked if you had any previous experience and what you were studying in school. They sent out acceptance and rejection letters.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or Leave it