Experian Americas

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Experian Americas in May 2012.

!st step is a credit check. They send you a link to fill out information, they go through this company called First Advantage, who does a 3 bureau credit report. My older credit history is shaky because of previous unemployment, for the last two years everything has been paid on time. I was sent a copy of my report and then a few days later was sent a letter from the first advantage company saying I did not qualify based on Experian's hiring criteria.

Sourcing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Experian Americas in October 2009.

Receruiter contacted me, conducted phone interview. Had secondary phone interview with hiring manager. I thought the interview went pretty well, but I received feedback the following day that I was not moving on with the selection process unfortunately.

Interview Questions