Experian Americas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Senior Statistical Analyst
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian Americas in May 2008.

Interview Details – It's an internal job assignment compitition. Another senior colleague and I were assigned to help another business department and the department would like to select only one through the normal interview process. The interview went well and I got selected because my previous experiance was closer to what they need. The job ends in 6 months and I return to previous assignment.

Interview Question – How do you measure online ads performance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate because it's an internal job assignment with no change in salary nor title.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Experian Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Americas Videos

Experian Americas – Why Work for Us?

We offer a range of opportunities, each one unique in its potential. To fill these roles, we seek people—from students to experienced professionals—who are looking to immerse themselves in an environment rife with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Americas Senior Statistical Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian Americas employees and interview candidates.