Experian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Analyst Position Interview

Inside Sales Analyst Position
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian in June 2013.

Interview Details – I researched their company (located in Dublin) applied through their job board on the above position that was located in IL. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, and eventually left a message, as she was located in Phoenix, and was the talent recruiter for three states, IL, TX, and NJ. The phone interview was for 1/2 hour, and her questions were forthright and high level to answer succinctly. During the interview, she mentioned that there was a base and commission salary if you hit certain criteria during the year on outside accounts.

Interview Question – When I pressed further on the commissions attached to the position, which was not listed on the online application, she was a bit abrupt interrupting me that this was listed. The position that I applied for was Inside Sales Analyst position, not the Inside Sales Account Executive positions that were posted two weeks later in early June.   View Answer

Database Intern Interview

Database Intern
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Experian in May 2012.

Interview Details – simple process step 1)Call to setup interview
2)actual face to face interview
very cool management..Nicely welcome you make you feel comfortable.
Some simple questions on team management aand your background

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had some better offer

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – Interview with Network Engineer Manager based in Texas (he will fly out to see you if you're not local). Like most technical positions, be prepared to get quized on any technical qualifications you have listed. They will have read your resume and prepared technical quections accordingly to access your knowledge. Also, if you have pictures of configuring equipment or your old data center, anything to give some reassurance that you have indeed provisioned lots of equipment- bring it. It speaks volumes and many candidates hired revealed that they also had pictures illustrating their accomplishements.

Interview Question – Interview was mostly technical, though a lot more is being assesed such as how you present yourself, how humble you are, how honest and forth coming with your limitations.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Experian in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online on Tuesday, received call from Experian recruiter that evening to schedule for a 30 min phone interview with her the next day. Did the phone interview w/the recruiter on Wednesday. I thought it went well. She said she would get back to me once she has the meeting with the managers on Thursday to set up a time for the phone interview w/them and would call me on Friday. She never called me Friday. So I sent an email following up on Monday, and she said the meeting was cancelled and resceduled for that week. Friday she got back to me and said they decided to pursue another candidate. Didn't even get a chance for the phone interview with the manager for that position.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!