Experian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was sourced on-line (my application came through linkedin.com). The central recruiting team in Costa Mesa, California gave me an initial phone interview. Once I had that screen, I was passed along to the local hiring manager in person. From there I was contacted again by the recruiter in California to have subsequent one to one interviews in person and on the phone. After four additional interviews I was given a verbal offer over the phone and then recived my offer on paper the next day. Overall the process was straight-forward.

Interview Question – Have you worked in a matrix before?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate a bit, but dod not get too far with this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Videos

Experian – Why Work for Us?

What you bring to the world of Experian makes a world of difference. Imagine having the power to bring data to life. To take information and turn it into solutions that advance industries, power companies, and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees and interview candidates.