Experian Interactive Media

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian Interactive Media

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media in September 2012.

There were two rounds of interviews. First one was a telephonic interview. Second one was in-person interview in which 3 different people were involved.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself which will WOW me   View Answer

Director of Quality Assurance Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2010.

I received a call from in-house recruiter who scheduled phone interview with QA manager and QA lead on the following week. The recruiter said he was just assigned to this opening and couldn't give me any details other than office location. I had one phone interview which lasted about a half hour. Mostly Q & A, not proving. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter later in the week, but he responded with no update.

Interview Questions
    • What would you present your test automation strategy? What would be your focus?   View Answer

Database Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2008.

Phone interview was pretty good, but the 1-1 interview is a shame, the questions were monotonous and repetitive, it seemsed the hiring managers did not really care about actually giving someone the job, it was rather a waste of time for them and me