Experian Interactive Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Interview

Senior QA
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian Interactive Media in September 2012.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews. First one was a telephonic interview. Second one was in-person interview in which 3 different people were involved.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself which will WOW me   View Answer

Database Engineer Interview

Database Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was pretty good, but the 1-1 interview is a shame, the questions were monotonous and repetitive, it seemsed the hiring managers did not really care about actually giving someone the job, it was rather a waste of time for them and me

Interview Question – technical questions, very vague   View Answer

Director of Quality Assurance Interview

Director of Quality Assurance

The process took a day - interviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2010.

Interview Details – I received a call from in-house recruiter who scheduled phone interview with QA manager and QA lead on the following week. The recruiter said he was just assigned to this opening and couldn't give me any details other than office location. I had one phone interview which lasted about a half hour. Mostly Q & A, not proving. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter later in the week, but he responded with no update.

Interview Question – What would you present your test automation strategy? What would be your focus?   View Answer

Worked for Experian Interactive Media? Contribute to the Community!