Experian Interactive Media Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian Interactive Media

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. First one was a telephonic interview. Second one was in-person interview in which 3 different people were involved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself which will WOW me   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2010.

Interview

I received a call from in-house recruiter who scheduled phone interview with QA manager and QA lead on the following week. The recruiter said he was just assigned to this opening and couldn't give me any details other than office location. I had one phone interview which lasted about a half hour. Mostly Q & A, not proving. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter later in the week, but he responded with no update.

Interview Questions

• What would you present your test automation strategy? What would be your focus?   1 Answer

Database Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Experian Interactive Media in March 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty good, but the 1-1 interview is a shame, the questions were monotonous and repetitive, it seemsed the hiring managers did not really care about actually giving someone the job, it was rather a waste of time for them and me

Interview Questions

• technical questions, very vague   1 Answer