Experian

49 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Experian in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process began with a phone interview (basic screening) with a HR representative. A few days later, the company arranged an in-person panel interview with the team's manager and senior manager. Received an offer shortly after the in-person interview. The process took about 5 days and was a pleasant and professional experience.

Interview Question – Questions were standard behavioral with some excel/finance-related questions   Answer Question

Software Development Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Interview Details – fast processing, the interview went well, and the interviewers asked great questions.

Interview Question – deep into how to implemented and why. some questions more for senior position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consumer Associate II Interview

Allen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two "twenty-somethings that managed to stay there long enough to be promoted to a Lead and Team Manager

Negotiation Details – there was none

Software Development Manager Interview

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Experian in December 2012.

Interview Details – They do a lot of group interviews, the interview process is one phone interview with recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager and then one group interview in person. Even HR manager and CIO wants to interview you.

Interview Question – Unexpected question about how to do manage developers to work on 3 - 4 projects concurrently in a 40 hrs weeks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – About 7 days of negotiations (back n forth) to get the right salary package. No bonus offered. Very slow in getting the official offer letter in mail. The recruiters are very helpful.

Software Implementation Engineer Interview

Carmel, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted via a recruiter to interview for position in Carmel. Recruiter was very nice and helpful. Passed the first 2 phone interviews then went to Carmel for an onsite interview. Interview went incredibly well. Office was very depressing and dark and the cubicle setup was really horrible looking. Got a phone call the next day that they decided to go with someone further along in the interview process. Talked with the recruiter and determined that this position was already filled and I was never actually being considered. Completely unprofessional and a waste of time.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Mostly behavioral.   Answer Question

Lodging Support Interview

Dallas, TX

I interviewed at Experian in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter was great. Next interview was in person a week later. Asked a lot of hypothetical questions pertaining to customer relations.

Interview Question – Where do u see yourself in 5 yrs. It was difficult because I have a human resource degree. I think that I may have intimidated my interviewer.   Answer Question

Channel Sales Director Interview

League City, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – The president interviewed me at the airport and showed up wearing jeans with holes in them

Interview Question – Asked me if having a child at home would interfere with my home office activities   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Customer Care Professional
Van Buren, AR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR. Did phone interview, which is pretty easy. They ask you how you would sell them something and how you would navigate a customer to a website. If you pass they send you an email with a test you must pass. If you pass they schedule a 2nd interview which is basic interview questions. At last if you pass that interview then you will be scheduled for orientation.

Interview Question – Explain a time you went "above and beyond" at a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered job at 9.75 an hour. No negotiation.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – They seem to know what they're looking for. Just be yourself and show that you're intelligent and capable of thinking outside the box.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward and standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

Interviewed at Experian

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview, about half an hour. Some simple string manipulation questions and basic algorithm questions related to matrix.

2. on site. Need to prepare a presentation.

Interview Question – Prediction model   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees and interview candidates.