Experian Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.9

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the inside sales position online on May 5th. Literally got a phone call the next day from the recruiter. She asked me about my background, and we went through my resume. She felt like I was a good candidate for the position and set up a phone interview with the Senior Inside Sales Manager the next day.

I talked to the manager on the phone, and learned more about the position, got a chance to ask questions, and show I did research on the company. He asked me in particular about my sales experience. He felt I would be a good fit and told me he would like for me to have a face-to-face interview with his colleague (I live in California, but the position is in Schaumburg, Illinois)

The face-to-face was scheduled a week later. I got a tour of the Costa Mesa Campus from the recruiter, we sat down and talked about my background again. I talked to her for about half an hour. Later, I had a chance to meet with the Sales Director, and talk to him for about 15-20 minutes, and finally had a video conference with the Senior Inside sales manager.

The whole process was really smooth. Didn't ask any difficult questions. Just wanted to get a feel of you as a person. They made an offer the same day. I got a call from the recruiter a few hours later and was extended an offer.

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met the programmers and recruiters at my school's career fair. From there I was contacted by email by the recruiter/talent acquisition partner and given some questions to answer and a small sample program to make to see how far along my skills were. I was given a choice to do iOS or Android depending on my experience level. I chose iOS. From there I waited 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you show some apps you've made?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call bck a week later, which started with a phone interview followed by a face to face interview the next week. The interview was pretty intense if you didnt come prepared, luckily I did. There were two recruiters a male and female who interviewed me like 15 questions back to back. My interview went really well, because the guy was very excited by the responses I gave him. Unfortunately I didnt get the job because another person had experience in the call center environment and I didn't.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Experian.

Interview

The phone interview was carried out by one of their principle scientists, and lasted for about an hour. The interviewer was very friendly. After brief introductions, there are a list of questions asked, including coding, probability, linear algebra, numerical analysis. The interview was mainly focused on skills and knowledge, not so much about behavioral. Not your regular phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are eigenvalues and eigenvectors in linear algebra?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Took an assessment regarding capabilities and personality. I was contacted to do a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was offered an in person interview. It was one on one and awesome. My interviewer have details about the position, the company, training, and what to expected hired. The questions were simple but enough to get a feel for the type of person you are. At the end of the interview, she told me yes and would put me among the other candidates to consider; I would know within 72 business hours. I had my interview on a Friday and received an offer email Monday! They do a background check, credit check, and drug screening. I start in 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Base rate pay and benefits were set.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A long day of interviews with 5 people, which wasn't a problem, but they were not as specific as they could have been in answering MY questions - make sure you get VERY specific about what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job? Tell me about this job you had.   1 Answer

Data Management Manager Interview

Interview

No feedback. When they acquire companies, they don't conduct interviews as they do for new hires. Basically, they ask general questions about your role to then match against existing Experian job descriptions.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

A couple weeks after I applied, I recieved a call for a short phone interview. I'm guessing it went well because she scheduled a face to face interview the very next day. I interviewed with two guys. They were dressed very casual which is a plus. They were so nice & made me feel comfortable talking to them. Both guys asked a series of questions. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from them in a week. I heard back the next day & accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, followed my a face-to-face. It wasn't anything out of the norm. An offer was made by the time I even had a chance to get back to my office. If you get a callback, the only way you can possibly screw this up is by not providing enough feedback. I can honestly say that I did not prepare for this interview and nailed it. This job is more for students in college.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical situation questions.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Experian in July 2014.

Interview

Initially a recruiter contacts you and conducts a basic phone interview. Casual nice and comfortable. Basically it is to learn about candidate and see if they are a good fit for position. If you pass that, the next step is an in person interview while it can take a bit of time to schedule, the recruiter is great with giving status updates. In person, I interviewed with a small group, they really give you the opportunity to talk about yourself and skills. They ask questions as needed and allow the candidate to ask questions. Comfortable and professional Everyone was very nice. Definitely left me with a wonderful impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict .....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional... They offered a great salary and package. After accepting you go through the normal background check and drug testing, which actually goes quite quickly. One of the best interview processes I have ever gone through. Even the security personnel outside in parking lot and inside at reception were professional and courteous.