Experian

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.9

Data Management Manager Interview

No feedback. When they acquire companies, they don't conduct interviews as they do for new hires. Basically, they ask general questions about your role to then match against existing Experian job descriptions.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Experian in September 2014.

A couple weeks after I applied, I recieved a call for a short phone interview. I'm guessing it went well because she scheduled a face to face interview the very next day. I interviewed with two guys. They were dressed very casual which is a plus. They were so nice & made me feel comfortable talking to them. Both guys asked a series of questions. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from them in a week. I heard back the next day & accepted the job offer.

Non-Negotiable

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Experian in July 2014.

Initially a recruiter contacts you and conducts a basic phone interview. Casual nice and comfortable. Basically it is to learn about candidate and see if they are a good fit for position. If you pass that, the next step is an in person interview while it can take a bit of time to schedule, the recruiter is great with giving status updates. In person, I interviewed with a small group, they really give you the opportunity to talk about yourself and skills. They ask questions as needed and allow the candidate to ask questions. Comfortable and professional Everyone was very nice. Definitely left me with a wonderful impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    Very professional... They offered a great salary and package. After accepting you go through the normal background check and drug testing, which actually goes quite quickly. One of the best interview processes I have ever gone through. Even the security personnel outside in parking lot and inside at reception were professional and courteous.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Experian in July 2014.

The company doesn't respect interview candidates.

Had four separate interviews with Experian (2 of them face-to-face).

After having all of these interviews, nobody ever got back to me to say whether I got the job or not.

That was a lot of time spent on the interview process.

What does that tell you about the company?

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Experian.

Two rounds of interview. Background checks upto 5 years. Face to face interview. HR sends the Welcome package and two weeks of onboarding. They ask everything about front end back end SOA and database.

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions, They ask you if you have worked with COntent management system such as CMS.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Lots of interviews. Long process. Did not seem to have a focus on what exactly they were looking for in candidates. The processes is quite lengthy and you have to come back at least three times.

Interview Questions

The culture of layoffs and favortism

Channel Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Experian.

The president interviewed me at the airport and showed up wearing jeans with holes in them

Interview Questions
    • Asked me if having a child at home would interfere with my home office activities   Answer Question

Lodging Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Experian in September 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter was great. Next interview was in person a week later. Asked a lot of hypothetical questions pertaining to customer relations.

Interview Questions
    • Where do u see yourself in 5 yrs. It was difficult because I have a human resource degree. I think that I may have intimidated my interviewer.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Experian.

They seem to know what they're looking for. Just be yourself and show that you're intelligent and capable of thinking outside the box.

Data Analyst Interview

1. Phone interview, about half an hour. Some simple string manipulation questions and basic algorithm questions related to matrix.

2. on site. Need to prepare a presentation.