Experian

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.9

Web Developer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian.

All info was relayed through recruiter. Actual questions were done by management and potential peers. One phone and one in person.

Interview Questions
    • CSS specificity and difference between Window and Document load events.   Answer Question
    It was a take it or leave it proposition as everything was communicated through staffing company.

Graphic Designer Interview

Great interview, no follow-up.

Interview Questions
    • Mac or PC. Apparently they all use PC's in this company.   Answer Question

Business Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Experian.

The first call was from HR. They did a screen of my skills based on my resume. Next they set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and a Senior Business Implementation Analyst. The interviewers were in Chile and the only drawback was that the call seemed to have a delay.

The interview was solely behavioral. Questions were typical, so if you prep you should be fine. E.g. Tell us about a time when you had to go with a change you did not agree with. How did you handle it?

After this interview the recruiter called to setup a second interview, however shortly after I got an email stating that this position was being put on hold for budget reasons.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. As with all behavioral interviews, give yourself a moment to choose the best example from your experience.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Experian in June 2013.

I researched their company (located in Dublin) applied through their job board on the above position that was located in IL. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, and eventually left a message, as she was located in Phoenix, and was the talent recruiter for three states, IL, TX, and NJ. The phone interview was for 1/2 hour, and her questions were forthright and high level to answer succinctly. During the interview, she mentioned that there was a base and commission salary if you hit certain criteria during the year on outside accounts.

Interview Questions
    • When I pressed further on the commissions attached to the position, which was not listed on the online application, she was a bit abrupt interrupting me that this was listed. The position that I applied for was Inside Sales Analyst position, not the Inside Sales Account Executive positions that were posted two weeks later in early June.   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Experian in June 2013.

The interview process began with a phone interview (basic screening) with a HR representative. A few days later, the company arranged an in-person panel interview with the team's manager and senior manager. Received an offer shortly after the in-person interview. The process took about 5 days and was a pleasant and professional experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard behavioral with some excel/finance-related questions   Answer Question

Consumer Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Experian in March 2013.

I was interviewed by two "twenty-somethings that managed to stay there long enough to be promoted to a Lead and Team Manager

there was none

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Experian in February 2013.

Got a call from the recruiter setting up a phone screen and then an on-site interview.

Software Development Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Experian in January 2013.

fast processing, the interview went well, and the interviewers asked great questions.

Interview Questions
    • deep into how to implemented and why. some questions more for senior position.   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren, AR

I applied in-person – interviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Got a call from HR. Did phone interview, which is pretty easy. They ask you how you would sell them something and how you would navigate a customer to a website. If you pass they send you an email with a test you must pass. If you pass they schedule a 2nd interview which is basic interview questions. At last if you pass that interview then you will be scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions
    Offered job at 9.75 an hour. No negotiation.

Software Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Was contacted via a recruiter to interview for position in Carmel. Recruiter was very nice and helpful. Passed the first 2 phone interviews then went to Carmel for an onsite interview. Interview went incredibly well. Office was very depressing and dark and the cubicle setup was really horrible looking. Got a phone call the next day that they decided to go with someone further along in the interview process. Talked with the recruiter and determined that this position was already filled and I was never actually being considered. Completely unprofessional and a waste of time.