Experian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Professional Interview

Customer Care Professional
Van Buren, AR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Experian in January 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR. Did phone interview, which is pretty easy. They ask you how you would sell them something and how you would navigate a customer to a website. If you pass they send you an email with a test you must pass. If you pass they schedule a 2nd interview which is basic interview questions. At last if you pass that interview then you will be scheduled for orientation.

Interview Question – Explain a time you went "above and beyond" at a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered job at 9.75 an hour. No negotiation.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – They seem to know what they're looking for. Just be yourself and show that you're intelligent and capable of thinking outside the box.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward and standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

Interviewed at Experian

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview, about half an hour. Some simple string manipulation questions and basic algorithm questions related to matrix.

2. on site. Need to prepare a presentation.

Interview Question – Prediction model   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – All info was relayed through recruiter. Actual questions were done by management and potential peers. One phone and one in person.

Interview Question – CSS specificity and difference between Window and Document load events.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a take it or leave it proposition as everything was communicated through staffing company.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer

Interviewed at Experian

Interview Details – Great interview, no follow-up.

Interview Question – Mac or PC. Apparently they all use PC's in this company.   Answer Question

Business Implementation Analyst Interview

Business Implementation Analyst
Allen, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Experian.

Interview Details – The first call was from HR. They did a screen of my skills based on my resume. Next they set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and a Senior Business Implementation Analyst. The interviewers were in Chile and the only drawback was that the call seemed to have a delay.

The interview was solely behavioral. Questions were typical, so if you prep you should be fine. E.g. Tell us about a time when you had to go with a change you did not agree with. How did you handle it?

After this interview the recruiter called to setup a second interview, however shortly after I got an email stating that this position was being put on hold for budget reasons.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. As with all behavioral interviews, give yourself a moment to choose the best example from your experience.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Analyst Position Interview

Inside Sales Analyst Position
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian in June 2013.

Interview Details – I researched their company (located in Dublin) applied through their job board on the above position that was located in IL. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, and eventually left a message, as she was located in Phoenix, and was the talent recruiter for three states, IL, TX, and NJ. The phone interview was for 1/2 hour, and her questions were forthright and high level to answer succinctly. During the interview, she mentioned that there was a base and commission salary if you hit certain criteria during the year on outside accounts.

Interview Question – When I pressed further on the commissions attached to the position, which was not listed on the online application, she was a bit abrupt interrupting me that this was listed. The position that I applied for was Inside Sales Analyst position, not the Inside Sales Account Executive positions that were posted two weeks later in early June.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from the recruiter setting up a phone screen and then an on-site interview.

Interview Question – SQL related questions.   Answer Question

Insights Strategist Interview

Insights Strategist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Experian in October 2009.

Interview Details – Met with hiring manager, a peer and manager's manager to discuss my background, skills and experience. Identified great relevance from my background to skill set required which was basis for hire.

Interview Question – Why are you considering a move at this time?   Answer Question

Database Intern Interview

Database Intern
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Experian in May 2012.

Interview Details – simple process step 1)Call to setup interview
2)actual face to face interview
very cool management..Nicely welcome you make you feel comfortable.
Some simple questions on team management aand your background

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question