Experian Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Updated Jun 4, 2015

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met the programmers and recruiters at my school's career fair. From there I was contacted by email by the recruiter/talent acquisition partner and given some questions to answer and a small sample program to make to see how far along my skills were. I was given a choice to do iOS or Android depending on my experience level. I chose iOS. From there I waited 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you show some apps you've made?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A long day of interviews with 5 people, which wasn't a problem, but they were not as specific as they could have been in answering MY questions - make sure you get VERY specific about what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job? Tell me about this job you had.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I met with two member of senior management back to back for an hour each. They were question and answer interviews with an emphasis on past experience and accomplishments. I would recommend a potential candidate brush up on specific examples of experiences they have had in performing the work that was outlined in the job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer they gave me. All of the negotiation happened with the recruiter.