Experian

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Experian in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had five interviews and they offered the job to candidate with more experience, and I wondered why it took so many interviews to determine this. I was only offered interview times in the middle of the day and they were absolute times, leaving no room for options. However, they posed great questions; ones I had never been asked in previous interviews. So it is critical that interviewees have in-depth and up-to-the minute knowledge of the industry and their function in it.

Interview Question – Do you follow the rules or break them?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Videos

Experian – Why Work for Us?

What you bring to the world of Experian makes a world of difference. Imagine having the power to bring data to life. To take information and turn it into solutions that advance industries, power companies, and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees and interview candidates.