Experian Marketing Services
www.experian.com Costa Mesa, CA 5000+ Employees

Experian Marketing Services Client Implementation Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview Details – Went through a 4 hour interview in one sitting. Started work within a few days.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – Longer than average interview process but will be done in 2-3 rounds at most. Allocate at least 2-3 hours per interview session.

You will meet a lot of people in the team you will be working in and be interviewed by your peers as well as managers and senior leadership.

Casual interview, don't always ask typical boring interview questions. I enjoyed meeting everyone during my interview process.

You will complete a basic HTML and Segmentation logic test (simpler than writting SQL queries). If you have logic, this will be a no brainer.

Client Implementation Lead

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was pretty standard for a global corporation. It consisted of an HR phone screen, and in-person half-day interview with various team members and management. The one thing I wasn't prepared for was for the HR guy to force me to give a salary figure before going any further. I was hoping to negotiate after interviewing so I was caught off guard and said somehting lower than I would have had I sensed how the interview played out. They also do a basic psuedo-SQL test that anyone with half a brain should be able to pass.

Interview Question – How would you create a query to pull all records that have created date before X and who belong to the group Y   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian Marketing Services

Worked for Experian Marketing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Marketing Services Videos

Experian Marketing Services – Why Work for Us?

What you bring to the world of Experian makes a world of difference. Imagine having the power to bring data to life. To take information and turn it into solutions that advance industries, power companies, and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Marketing Services Client Implementation Lead interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian Marketing Services employees and interview candidates.