Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing
www.experian.com New York, NY

Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing

Interview Details – Applied online, sent in resume and received a phone call about maybe 3 months later. Went through a pretty basic and casual phone interview. Passed through the first interview and then heard about the following interview process. Two in-person, paper and pencil tests (2-3 hours long), another phone interview quiz and supposedly another in person quiz with an actual interviewer.

Interview Question – What do you know about Experian?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR and set up interview with 2 teams. Culture seems pretty laid back. Managers like to drink with their clients.

Interview Question – None of the questions were terribly difficult. If you can speak intelligently about Email, you're in.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone by a Hiring Manager and she conducted a phone interview. Shortly after I was contacted by email to set up and in-person 3 hour interview. At the interview I took and HTML & Data Query test which was not hard at all. I also interviewed with 6 different people who were pleasant and asked general questions about my experience and where do I see myself in 5 years. I was a little hesitant about the interview process because there are a lot of steps but in the end deft worth it.

Interview Question – If you have a problem with a colleague, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in March 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online, I was contacted by their recruiter on a Monday and was asked basic questions on my background and goals. That Wednesday, I went in for an in-person interview where I took 2 paper-and-pen tests, 1 on HTML and 1 on database logic. I then met 1:1 with 5 different people at different levels and were asked typical interview questions such as strengths/weaknesses, background, and experience. They were all very friendly and seemed to be really looking for if you're good at multitasking, have strong organization skills, and have dealt with customers/people before. Later that Friday, I had a phone interview with the Director of the department and afterwards HR made their offer. Seemed really quick! BTW, they take their background check/drug test very seriously and have rejected people if they failed either of these.

Interview Questions

• HTML test consisted of basic code questions such as giving you a sentence formatted in different boldness,italics, alignment, and hyperlinks, and you would need to hand-write the HTML to format that exact sentence. Also be familiar with recognizing code for tables and buttons.   Answer Question
  • Database logic test requires you to write out database queries based on criteria they give you. They aren't in straight SQL format but follows same query logic. Pretty simple.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in July 2011.

Interview Details – The process consisted of applying online, a brief phone interview with HR, and an in-person interview combined with 2 skills tests- one in HTML and one in data logic. Overall, the interview was relatively easy, though it was important to have an understanding of HTML going in. HR took a while getting back for the in-person interview, but I was advised to continue "nagging" them, and eventually I heard back. Ability to work in groups was important.

Interview Question – What would you do if you did not understand something at work?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on two consecutive days with 6 different people, after the phone interview with HR on "day 0". Typical questions asked about work style and experience. Everyone explained their role in the company and team and left time for questions.

New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was contact by the recruiter -We set up a phone interview. She wanted to know about my background and my past experience. She said the next step would be a test for my HTML skills and she confirmed a time with me and said she will email me the confirmation with the date, time and address. But I never heard back from her.

I was glad I didn't hear from the company because even though I understand that they are a part of a big brand name like Experian but they were literally offering peanuts when it comes to money like $38 to 40K, that after I have about 2 years of work experience in digital marketing.

Overall I would say my experience with the company was not that good.

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing in March 2010.

Interview Details – The whole interview process started with an email from the HR representative to ask for another copy of my updated resume. I was then part of two round of interviews with two different teams and was offered a position less than 2 weeks from the initial start of the process. Highly energetic and friendly interviewers made me want to be a part of the company. The office was new and the culture seemed casual but with a commitment to excellence.

Interview Question – If you had concert tickets for tonight but your client needed some additional work done or haven't given approval yet, how would you go about it? Would you give the tickets away or still go to the concert?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing

Worked for Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing employees and interview candidates.