Experian Marketing Services

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview Details – Got an interview through a recruiter I met at a career fair in NYC. I had an interview with 4 individuals. One project manager, one team manager, one senior manager, & one developer. Hardly any technical questions. I think that they were supposed to give me a technical written test, but it was forgotten. I almost didn't accept the job because the interview process was so poor. The recruiter was also very pushy & it was clear he was only interested in his commission rather than in my best interests.

Interview Question – Questions about my future career plans. Not a big deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a $5k salary increase, but this was still far below market value. I accepted because I thought the corporate culture would match my personality, which it did/does. The recruiter told me that with my skills, I should be earning $85-95k per year. This job offered me $75k. I was only able to negotiate up to $80k, the reason being that my salary should be on par with other members of the team.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian Marketing Services

Worked for Experian Marketing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Marketing Services Videos

Experian Marketing Services – Why Work for Us?

What you bring to the world of Experian makes a world of difference. Imagine having the power to bring data to life. To take information and turn it into solutions that advance industries, power companies, and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Marketing Services Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Experian Marketing Services employees and interview candidates.