Experian Interview Questions in New York, NY

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was flown to LA and traveled to Costa Mesa only to learn that the SVP was on vacation. I ended up being interviewed by others and changed hotesl and ultimately met that executive at the airport moments before my flight the next morning.

Interview Questions

• nothing that difficult was asked. Made to recount other scenarios where I had similar or relevant job experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

175k base with 75k bonus company paid lease on a luxury car - all very nice

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Worst interview process I've ever seen, none of them understood the importance of candidate experience. They all looked overworked and burned out. Many of their questions revolved around dealing with irate and hard to handle internal clients. Manager didn't even have the courtesy to get back to me after coming in for several in-person interviews.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was sourced on-line (my application came through linkedin.com). The central recruiting team in Costa Mesa, California gave me an initial phone interview. Once I had that screen, I was passed along to the local hiring manager in person. From there I was contacted again by the recruiter in California to have subsequent one to one interviews in person and on the phone. After four additional interviews I was given a verbal offer over the phone and then recived my offer on paper the next day. Overall the process was straight-forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate a bit, but dod not get too far with this.