Experian Interview Questions & Reviews in Nottingham, England

3 interviews

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Group Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Experian in January 2014.

3 Parts Interview
    -Telephone : general queistions about your cv
    -face 2 face with 2 recruiters also questions about your cv and group scenarios about how you resolve issues
    - las interview with one of the managers : wherer you see your self in 10 years? and cv questions

Interview Questions

IT Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Experian in September 2009.

I was employed through an agency then had internal promotions several times. Agency employment was quick. Internal promotions and sideways movements can be laborious, strenuous and not very engaging. Standard HR set of questions with little room for movement, until you reach higher grading (>£60,000). Higher positions will have a harder hitting, more researched approach.

Authoritarian. I was told, despite asking many times before, for an internal promotion what I would earn and there was little movement on that. That actually came 4 months after my appointment, despite chasing on an almost daily basis and influencing other stakeholders. It was only when I went above my boss, reluctantly, that there was traction.

Reward Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Experian in January 2010.

I was offered an interview by email.

The interview was in 2 parts, firstly the interviewer met me and outlined the excel test I was about to take - this was a tailored test for the role and consisted of using sorts and pivot tables and making it look good. The test took 25 minutes.

The interview was a case of going through my cv and highlighting what I have done in my day to day role and how these skills could be applied. Nothing too difficult and no challenging questions at all.

Interview Questions

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!