Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Experian
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Web Developer (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Solutions Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Associate II (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Reward Manager (1)
- Software Implementation Engineer (1)
- Mobile Software Engineer (1)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Channel Sales Director (1)
- Data Management Manager (1)
- IT Group (1)
- HTML Coder (1)
- Business Implementation Analyst (1)
- Database Intern (1)
- Individual Contributor In IT (1)
- Consumer Services Associate II (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2013.
I researched their company (located in Dublin) applied through their job board on the above position that was located in IL. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, and eventually left a message, as she was located in Phoenix, and was the talent recruiter for three states, IL, TX, and NJ. The phone interview was for 1/2 hour, and her questions were forthright and high level to answer succinctly. During the interview, she mentioned that there was a base and commission salary if you hit certain criteria during the year on outside accounts.
- When I pressed further on the commissions attached to the position, which was not listed on the online application, she was a bit abrupt interrupting me that this was listed. The position that I applied for was Inside Sales Analyst position, not the Inside Sales Account Executive positions that were posted two weeks later in early June. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL).
Interview with Network Engineer Manager based in Texas (he will fly out to see you if you're not local). Like most technical positions, be prepared to get quized on any technical qualifications you have listed. They will have read your resume and prepared technical quections accordingly to access your knowledge. Also, if you have pictures of configuring equipment or your old data center, anything to give some reassurance that you have indeed provisioned lots of equipment- bring it. It speaks volumes and many candidates hired revealed that they also had pictures illustrating their accomplishements.
- Interview was mostly technical, though a lot more is being assesed such as how you present yourself, how humble you are, how honest and forth coming with your limitations. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2012.
simple process step 1)Call to setup interview
2)actual face to face interview
very cool management..Nicely welcome you make you feel comfortable.
Some simple questions on team management aand your background
- nothing Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had some better offer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2010.
Applied online on Tuesday, received call from Experian recruiter that evening to schedule for a 30 min phone interview with her the next day. Did the phone interview w/the recruiter on Wednesday. I thought it went well. She said she would get back to me once she has the meeting with the managers on Thursday to set up a time for the phone interview w/them and would call me on Friday. She never called me Friday. So I sent an email following up on Monday, and she said the meeting was cancelled and resceduled for that week. Friday she got back to me and said they decided to pursue another candidate. Didn't even get a chance for the phone interview with the manager for that position.
- What was the most difficult situation you faced and how did you handle it? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review