Experient

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Experient in August 2013.

Interview Details – My job interview started with a phone interview that had all the basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was told I would get a call back either way. I got a call a few days later and was asked to come in and do a face to face interview. Again this was pretty easy. They had already made up their minds, there were not many questions. Then they offered me the job in the interview. I was very happy :)

Interview Question – Really if you study things like the 10 ten interview questions you'll do just fine. Always have the what is your greatest weakness question ready so you can turn it into a positive spin.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Because this is a CSR job, the salary is $13.00 an hour and I am told that is the top tier. However all the benefits, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 12 paid holidays plus thee weeks plus one day paid time off sound great to me.

Worked for Experient? Contribute to the Community!