Expicient

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Expicient in February 2013.

Interview Details – First I met them on career fair. They offer me an on-campus interview. There are two round on that interview. One was about some behavior questions and some small technical question like what's the difference between web app and server app, math problem like power(6,6). They kept telling me that this job requires lots of traveling. They also asked some specific question based on my experience on my resume. Then second round is about the brain teaser. Like given three light bulb and switches, how to find which one controls which if there is only one chance to enter the room.

Then they gave me another on-site chance. This one is quite strange. They asked some normal question kind of like chat. Then only one bubble sort was asked. I was expecting more technical questions. But then they did not.

Then we arranged a web session to review an project I have done. The interviewer even late , which did not give me a good impression. Besides, they also asked me if I could give them some suggestions on their interview, which really surprised me a lot.

Interview Question – light bulb and switch one   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Expicient in December 2009.

Interview Details – People were knowledgeable and wanted to see whether I have the required experience/skill set for the job. They were more specific on the approach rather than exact syntaxes, or configurations for the package applications that they were interviewing me on.

IQ intelligence tests were good. Problems where people have to show their approach to be able to justify the results

1-1 interviews were held to understand the motivation before recruitment. Level setting and frank opinion of what I was getting into.

Interview Question – What would you do to decrease the implementation cycle of Sterling OMS/WMS?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didnt have to negotiate. The offer was more than good enough.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer

Interviewed at Expicient

Interview Details – I was invited for the F2F interview at their premises. Took two rounds of interview with Tech lead and Delivery Manager. I cleared the first round but in the second round Manager asked some unexpected questions. One good thing about the interview is in the end HR came give the feedback why was not I selected.

Interview Question – You will meet a client who wants a movie booking system and how do you convey and what is your approach to achieve this project. Explain specifically from start to end.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Expicient

Interview Details – telephonic and f-f

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Expicient in June 2012.

Interview Details – My interview was held in the company premises.I was informed by mail about the date and location of the interview. The complete process consisted of an 90 minutes aptitude cum technical test. After clearing the test I had a technical interview for about 40 minutes. There were tow persons and it basically consisted of technical question relating to my projects and programming languages. The last round was the managerial interview, which was taken by the manager of that office of the company. Overall the process was very good and satisfying.

Interview Question – Concept of String immutability in java   Answer Question

Worked for Expicient? Contribute to the Community!