Expicient Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Expicient in February 2013.

First I met them on career fair. They offer me an on-campus interview. There are two round on that interview. One was about some behavior questions and some small technical question like what's the difference between web app and server app, math problem like power(6,6). They kept telling me that this job requires lots of traveling. They also asked some specific question based on my experience on my resume. Then second round is about the brain teaser. Like given three light bulb and switches, how to find which one controls which if there is only one chance to enter the room.

Then they gave me another on-site chance. This one is quite strange. They asked some normal question kind of like chat. Then only one bubble sort was asked. I was expecting more technical questions. But then they did not.

Then we arranged a web session to review an project I have done. The interviewer even late , which did not give me a good impression. Besides, they also asked me if I could give them some suggestions on their interview, which really surprised me a lot.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Expicient in December 2009.

People were knowledgeable and wanted to see whether I have the required experience/skill set for the job. They were more specific on the approach rather than exact syntaxes, or configurations for the package applications that they were interviewing me on.

IQ intelligence tests were good. Problems where people have to show their approach to be able to justify the results

1-1 interviews were held to understand the motivation before recruitment. Level setting and frank opinion of what I was getting into.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to decrease the implementation cycle of Sterling OMS/WMS?   View Answer
    Didnt have to negotiate. The offer was more than good enough.

Associate Consultant Interview

The process included 4 rounds: Online Aptitude Test which was difficult but if you've been in touch with aptitude and have good logical reasoning, you'll crack it. This was followed by a Group Discussion Round. The last two rounds were interviews, technical and HR. You need to have good basic knowledge about programming languages and should have good comm skills to crack the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare yourself well enough for the good old "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Expicient in January 2014.

We had 4 round.First was Aptitude test and the pattern was same as followed in CAT exam.Second and third rounds were simple GD and HR question based.last round was on some java related small question(Basic knowledge of Coding is enough to impress the panel) .if you want to crack the interview than you should have good puzzle solving capability(most of the puzzles are available on internet)
    If you are part of any social,cultural or sports team than its a good asset.

Interview Questions
    • Because i am from non coding background so java related question were the most difficult question for me   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

I was invited for the F2F interview at their premises. Took two rounds of interview with Tech lead and Delivery Manager. I cleared the first round but in the second round Manager asked some unexpected questions. One good thing about the interview is in the end HR came give the feedback why was not I selected.

Interview Questions
    • You will meet a client who wants a movie booking system and how do you convey and what is your approach to achieve this project. Explain specifically from start to end.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

telephonic and f-f

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Expicient in June 2012.

My interview was held in the company premises.I was informed by mail about the date and location of the interview. The complete process consisted of an 90 minutes aptitude cum technical test. After clearing the test I had a technical interview for about 40 minutes. There were tow persons and it basically consisted of technical question relating to my projects and programming languages. The last round was the managerial interview, which was taken by the manager of that office of the company. Overall the process was very good and satisfying.

Interview Questions

Worked for Expicient? Contribute to the Community!