PwC
3.5 of 5 4,289 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC Senior Associate - Advisory Interview Question

I interviewed in New York, NY and was asked:
"Explain to me a time where you had a team member who did not pull their weight on a project. How did you address this issue?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Associate - Advisory Interview Review - one of 1,889 PwC Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I explained how this happened to me in business school. I explained how I reached out to my classmate in a professional manner asking him to contribute more. Once I realized it was a lost cause, I met with my team and explained the situation. We rallied to ensure that we divided the work load evenly between the actively participating team members and completed our projects. We did not explain this to the prof/client as it would reflect poorly on the team/firm.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 8, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.