Exponential Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

4 rounds over a period of 2 weeks. Basic Quantitative ability questions and puzzles. Some HR kind of questions were asked to check the interest and future aspirations. HR was very lazy in responding and there was no sense of urgency in order to fill the position. (Reflects much about the company and its growth aspirations )

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exponential in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR about scheduling my telephonic interview,during interview they ask puzzles, behavioural questions only no technical questions were asked ,questions like tell me about yourself,some mathematical puzzles,some common IQ question were asked.

Interview Questions

• a bag consists of white & black shoes,how many minimum trial a person required to take out a pair of same color shoes.   1 Answer
    • how many square blocks are there on chess boards   1 Answer