Export Import Bank

Interviews for Top Jobs at Export Import Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Export Import Bank in June 2012.

It was a pleasant interview process that mainly focused on my experience and what I would need to learn to be a contributor to their operation. I was able to highlight my strengths and the regional director even provided feedback on what I could work on in future interviews. I would recommend this internship to any student in the area that wants to learn more about the complexities of international finance.

Interview Questions

IT Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Export Import Bank in October 2010.

At first i applied in website. then i received an interview card with written exam date. i attended in the exam and did well. I passed in that exam and got an e mail about my ability or computer skill test. I also passed in that exam. Than i found an e mail & also a phone call about the face to face interview date and time. I just attend the interview and i faced the higher persons of the Bank & did well in that interview . Then i just get a phone call to join in that job & to collect the appointment letter. This way i successes in this lengthy process of job interview. I believe if you have a good knowledge With confidence you will be the number one in any interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are getting more salary than this position in an IT firm why you want to join here (In this Bank) in less salary?   View Answer
    • You Worked with HP Server computers. please tell us about some recent server and desktop models.and also say server power redundancy. (This question was more hard and knowledgeable for this job but relevant)   View Answer
    It was fixed salary job. That's why i had not face a hard negotiation bt faced some question about why i want to join here in this salary or how was my previous employees salary structure. i just answered this question intelligently.