Express

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express in March 2012.

Interview Details – met with three managers, asked general and behavioral quesitons. didnt get a call back for the final round

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Gahanna, OH

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express in March 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call and did a brief ten minute interview with a recruiter. Then I did a first round of interviews with 4 members of the accounting management team (including who my direct manager would be). I did a second round with some of the big hitters. Your direct manager is the most important one followed closely by everyone in the second round.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was given a call to be told that they where wanted me to be their guy, and they just had to decided on a salary and finish the background. This would be the time to put your input in.

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!