Express Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express in June 2013.

I dropped off a resume, applied online, and filled out an integrity test, I called back for 2 weeks, and finally received an interview, in the interview it was 1:1 with the store manager. They just wanted to make sure you are a decent person and do not have a poor history record. They did check all my references.

Minimum wage, no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express in January 2010.

I filled out an application on the spot. Talked with the assistant manager for about 30 minutes and got scheduled to interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had issues with other employees?   View Answer

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express in November 2008.

During holiday, group interview with those who turned into seasonal employees. Managers basically looking for those with customer service experience. Usually very encouraging in you opening up and using scenario questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe when you were in an uncomfortable position with a customer at your last job.   View Answer