Express

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Westminster, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express in June 2013.

Interview Details – I dropped off a resume, applied online, and filled out an integrity test, I called back for 2 weeks, and finally received an interview, in the interview it was 1:1 with the store manager. They just wanted to make sure you are a decent person and do not have a poor history record. They did check all my references.

Interview Question – Basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage, no negotiation

Miami, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express in January 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application on the spot. Talked with the assistant manager for about 30 minutes and got scheduled to interview with the store manager.

Interview Question – Have you ever had issues with other employees?   View Answer

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Express in November 2008.

Interview Details – During holiday, group interview with those who turned into seasonal employees. Managers basically looking for those with customer service experience. Usually very encouraging in you opening up and using scenario questions.

Interview Question – Describe when you were in an uncomfortable position with a customer at your last job.   View Answer

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!