Express Associate Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Westminster, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I dropped off a resume, applied online, and filled out an integrity test, I called back for 2 weeks, and finally received an interview, in the interview it was 1:1 with the store manager. They just wanted to make sure you are a decent person and do not have a poor history record. They did check all my references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum wage, no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express in November 2008.

Interview

During holiday, group interview with those who turned into seasonal employees. Managers basically looking for those with customer service experience. Usually very encouraging in you opening up and using scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you were in an uncomfortable position with a customer at your last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Miami, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application on the spot. Talked with the assistant manager for about 30 minutes and got scheduled to interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had issues with other employees?   1 Answer