Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express
- Sales Associate (276)
- Express Sales Associate (23)
- Co-Manager (12)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (11)
- Co Manager (8)
- Store Manager (5)
- Sales Lead (5)
- Full Time Sales Lead (5)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Leader (3)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (3)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Management (3)
- Accountant (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Sales Lead (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Brand Co-Manager (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- P/T Sales Leader (2)
- Sells Associate (1)
- Brand Sales Associate (1)
- PT Sales Lead (1)
- Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom (1)
- Part-time Sales Associate At Express (1)
- Sales Associate Position (1)
- Purchase Order Assistant (1)
- Hourly Associate/Co-Managers (1)
- Sales Associate With Fashion Expert Duties and Responsibilities (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Westminster, CA) in June 2013.
I dropped off a resume, applied online, and filled out an integrity test, I called back for 2 weeks, and finally received an interview, in the interview it was 1:1 with the store manager. They just wanted to make sure you are a decent person and do not have a poor history record. They did check all my references.
- Basic questions Answer Question
Minimum wage, no negotiation
Other Interview Reviews for Express
Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express in November 2008.
During holiday, group interview with those who turned into seasonal employees. Managers basically looking for those with customer service experience. Usually very encouraging in you opening up and using scenario questions.
- Describe when you were in an uncomfortable position with a customer at your last job. 1 Answer
Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Miami, FL) in January 2010.
I filled out an application on the spot. Talked with the assistant manager for about 30 minutes and got scheduled to interview with the store manager.
- Have you ever had issues with other employees? 1 Answer