Express Employment Professionals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable
Amarillo, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in March 2014.

Interview Details – Went in with resume and credentials, filled out application. Was verbally interviewed, left the office, drove away. This is pretty cut and dried and am not entirely sure what else is needed and why there is a minimum word limit.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview Details – They were quick to reply to my application and scheduling of interviews. They were helpful and pleasant from the moment I walked in the door. After much paperwork, my interview proceeded. The interviewer was interesting and very good at explaining their company and the temp to perm jobs available. I would say it was average. No real difference than anywhere else I interviewed.

Interview Question – Everything was just average. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Maintenance Tech Interview

Maintenance Tech
Killeen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in June 2013.

Interview Details – interview questions, drug test, very straight forward staff is very nice and professional. they really work to find what you need I am very grateful for there help. I would recommend to other people that they consult with Express about employment

Negotiation Details – just skk

Business Development Associate Interview

Business Development Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview Details – It was a pretty standard. Phone call, then interview with Owner. Then meeting with staffing consultant. The phone interview with regional director. I found out if i got the job with in two weeks.

Interview Question – How would other people describe you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple.

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Front Office Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via career builder and was called by the owner of the franchise. He spoke with me on the phone at length and asked for 3 references which he spoke with each for at least 30 min. He provided me with some computer testing/typing/writing sample and had me shadow the position in another office for a day (unpaid.)

Interview Question – Why do you think that you are a good "cultural" fit for our office? Why do you think that matters?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation, my boss is very pushy and I felt like it was a "take it or leave it" contract. Looking back, I wish I would have tried to negotiate salary more.

Very Easy Interview

Contractor - Medical Claims Analyst Interview

Contractor - Medical Claims Analyst
Franklin, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submit resume directly or via Careerbuilder.com posting. If you pass the first phase you will be invited to a phone interview and then a 1-on-1 will be done with the client. Should the client want to proceed the on-boarding process takes about 7-10 bus days.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard. In fact the recruiter gave me no preparatory information about ARx of Tennessee. Merely stated they were 'medical related'. Directed me to the website, which was very vague. The recruiter didn't provide their high turn over rate, which was extremely high. She also didn't provide me with any advance warning about the problems with ARx of Tennessee which include the following: No direction from management team, micromanagement of time, office politics slowed down productivity and created a lot of conflict, prayer requests on Friday meetings violates EOCC laws, well below average pay, lack of diversity, open door policy is for show, etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negation phase as the agreement between Express and ARx Tennessee was predefined in their internal contract.

Marketing and Communications Coordinator Interview

Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in August 2011.

Interview Details – I missed the first call, and it took me nearly two weeks to reach the recruiter. After interviewing with the recruiter, I was sent immediately to the HQ office to interview with the direct manager of the position. I was given a homework assignment to complete by the end of the week. The recruiter called me after to coach me on the experience. After submitting my work, I was called back for a group interview where I met with the executive leaders and managers from different teams. I was told I would be notified within a week. When that week passed, I emailed the direct manager to see how the process was going. A few days later the recruiter called me with the job offer.

Negotiation Details – I was asked when I could start and I requested two weeks. I was given a start date and that was it.

Very Easy Interview

Full Time Employee Interview

Full Time Employee
Tyler, TX

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to a job posting by Express and got called in for an interview the next day. There were over a dozen others waiting, and it took forever to get interviewed. The man that interviewed me kept saying I had a lot of potential, and they should be able to find me a position in less than a week. This was 3 weeks ago. They still haven't gotten back to me.

Interview Question – Basic explanation of resume questions   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

Interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview Details – It was simple. I met the owner of my franchise and he told me to meet him at his office to fill out an application and he interviewed me and hired me on the spot. The process was extremely easy!

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions that were difficult, we just talked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We agreed very easily on a starting rate.

Legal Interview

Legal
Bonita Springs, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

Interview Details – Waste of time. Catty and unprofessional manager.

Interview Question – Lesile Hohmann, the manager.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Lesile Hohmann The manager, is a witch and unprofessional.

Worked for Express Employment Professionals? Contribute to the Community!