Express Employment Professionals

2.1

General Labourer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

Presentation is key. Especially when making a first impression. And they utilized this strategy to draw me in from the get-go. They succeeded at smiling, asking questions to make it seem that they are legitimately interested in me, etc. Although I do feel that it's all part of that "making a good-first impression" deal.

Interview Questions
    • Unnecessary mathematical questions, which I scored a perfect 10 on.   View Answer
    Everything was on their own terms. It was only a matter of accepting their terms to get offered a job.

Office Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

I came in and was given a stack of paper work. There was also a one page assessment test with math and spelling. Then I met with the interviewer and he just asked questions about my interest and skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no real question. Everything was about your skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

The hiring process was very throughout. A lot of question regarding past work experience. If you have jobs on your resume that date back, please have knowledge ready for the interview process as these questions tend to be in depth.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in March 2014.

Went in with resume and credentials, filled out application. Was verbally interviewed, left the office, drove away. This is pretty cut and dried and am not entirely sure what else is needed and why there is a minimum word limit.

Contractor - Medical Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in February 2014.

Submit resume directly or via Careerbuilder.com posting. If you pass the first phase you will be invited to a phone interview and then a 1-on-1 will be done with the client. Should the client want to proceed the on-boarding process takes about 7-10 bus days.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty standard. In fact the recruiter gave me no preparatory information about ARx of Tennessee. Merely stated they were 'medical related'. Directed me to the website, which was very vague. The recruiter didn't provide their high turn over rate, which was extremely high. She also didn't provide me with any advance warning about the problems with ARx of Tennessee which include the following: No direction from management team, micromanagement of time, office politics slowed down productivity and created a lot of conflict, prayer requests on Friday meetings violates EOCC laws, well below average pay, lack of diversity, open door policy is for show, etc.   View Answer
    There was no negation phase as the agreement between Express and ARx Tennessee was predefined in their internal contract.

Packer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in February 2014.

Well, you're better off filling out the information online. That way you don't get writers cramp. You're just one of many cattle to come to the slaughter house. Many times they put out a call for people to come in and you may wait 2-4 hours to be seen.

The questions are simple, if you breath through your nose, you most likely will be employed. The usual "What shift, what pay?" is asked. If you don't call in for one shift, you'd better have a good reason (Death would be passable) They really seem to be willing to cut their noses off to spite their faces by making it clear that you make a mistake they'll not employ you and thus THEY lose money.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was ever asked of me for a low wage mindless position. If they';d toild me that it was such, I might have passed.   View Answer
    Here's how much you get, take it or leave it

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

The interview process was relatively easy, everyone was very friendly and welcoming at the Asheville office. The interviewer was very professional and cordial. The interview lasted about 45 min. Interviewer was organized and thorough. Seemed very eager to find a position for you.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were geared to help the company match your skills with employers needs, nothing out of the ordinary but I was prepared.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2013.

Express Employment Recruiting Professional was conversant with the job requirements. She prepared me well for the interview in terms of potential questions, how to dress and writing a thank you note when the interview was finished.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: What is the purpose of a school board?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. It was a temp to perm position.

Front Office Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2013.

Applied via career builder and was called by the owner of the franchise. He spoke with me on the phone at length and asked for 3 references which he spoke with each for at least 30 min. He provided me with some computer testing/typing/writing sample and had me shadow the position in another office for a day (unpaid.)

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think that you are a good "cultural" fit for our office? Why do you think that matters?   Answer Question
    There wasn't much negotiation, my boss is very pushy and I felt like it was a "take it or leave it" contract. Looking back, I wish I would have tried to negotiate salary more.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

I had several interviews before the hiring decision was made. I met with the franchise owner and then with the companies Regional Developer. The interview was professional yet friendly.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question to answer was when we discussed salary. I was asked what my desired salary was, not my expected salary.   View Answer