Express Employment Professionals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

Interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview Details – It was simple. I met the owner of my franchise and he told me to meet him at his office to fill out an application and he interviewed me and hired me on the spot. The process was extremely easy!

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions that were difficult, we just talked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We agreed very easily on a starting rate.

Legal Interview

Legal
Bonita Springs, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

Interview Details – Waste of time. Catty and unprofessional manager.

Interview Question – Lesile Hohmann, the manager.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Lesile Hohmann The manager, is a witch and unprofessional.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

Interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview Details – Telephone interview, two in-person interviews, followed by an offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about our competition?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Packer I Interview

Packer I
Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in February 2014.

Interview Details – Well, you're better off filling out the information online. That way you don't get writers cramp. You're just one of many cattle to come to the slaughter house. Many times they put out a call for people to come in and you may wait 2-4 hours to be seen.

The questions are simple, if you breath through your nose, you most likely will be employed. The usual "What shift, what pay?" is asked. If you don't call in for one shift, you'd better have a good reason (Death would be passable) They really seem to be willing to cut their noses off to spite their faces by making it clear that you make a mistake they'll not employ you and thus THEY lose money.

Interview Question – Nothing was ever asked of me for a low wage mindless position. If they';d toild me that it was such, I might have passed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Here's how much you get, take it or leave it

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

Interview Details – I initially screened with a consultant in order to be placed at a job before I knew there was an internal consultant position available. I interviewed with the COO then, the following week, with the Owner. I received a phone call the same day I interviewed with the owner to come in the following day to discuss a formal offer. When I arrived to discuss the offer, I first met with the members of the team I would be joining in order for them to give the owner one last round of feedback on me before the written offer was given.

Interview Question – They wish to know a lot about how you deal with stress and if you have been in a stressful and/or sales position before.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked during the interviews about previous pay rates and what I needed. When they made me an offer the left me alone to read over the terms and compensation. All said and done they made me a fair offer that was more than I had asked for. They neither low-balled or strong-armed me in any way and I felt confident signing on.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Lombard, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2013.

Interview Details – Express Employment Recruiting Professional was conversant with the job requirements. She prepared me well for the interview in terms of potential questions, how to dress and writing a thank you note when the interview was finished.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: What is the purpose of a school board?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. It was a temp to perm position.

Very Easy Interview

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview Details – I came in and was given a stack of paper work. There was also a one page assessment test with math and spelling. Then I met with the interviewer and he just asked questions about my interest and skills.

Interview Question – There was no real question. Everything was about your skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview Details – The hiring process was very throughout. A lot of question regarding past work experience. If you have jobs on your resume that date back, please have knowledge ready for the interview process as these questions tend to be in depth.

Interview Question – Most questions were easy to answer.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Asheville, NC

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively easy, everyone was very friendly and welcoming at the Asheville office. The interviewer was very professional and cordial. The interview lasted about 45 min. Interviewer was organized and thorough. Seemed very eager to find a position for you.

Interview Question – All the questions were geared to help the company match your skills with employers needs, nothing out of the ordinary but I was prepared.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
North Bethesda, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in January 2012.

Interview Details – You can search online for the nearest express employment agency and then come in during the open hours to fill out an application. The manager talk to you, assess your skills, abilities and knowledge level. The manager will then contact you when assignments are available.

Interview Question – Standard questions. Primarily wants to know your past experiences, educational level, and what kind of jobs you want to be set up with.   Answer Question