Express Employment Professionals

2.1

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tyler, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

I submitted my resume to a job posting by Express and got called in for an interview the next day. There were over a dozen others waiting, and it took forever to get interviewed. The man that interviewed me kept saying I had a lot of potential, and they should be able to find me a position in less than a week. This was 3 weeks ago. They still haven't gotten back to me.

Office Manager Interview

It was simple. I met the owner of my franchise and he told me to meet him at his office to fill out an application and he interviewed me and hired me on the spot. The process was extremely easy!

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions that were difficult, we just talked.   Answer Question
    We agreed very easily on a starting rate.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bonita Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonita Springs, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

Waste of time. Catty and unprofessional manager.

Interview Questions

Lesile Hohmann The manager, is a witch and unprofessional.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Telephone interview, two in-person interviews, followed by an offer.

Packer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in February 2014.

Well, you're better off filling out the information online. That way you don't get writers cramp. You're just one of many cattle to come to the slaughter house. Many times they put out a call for people to come in and you may wait 2-4 hours to be seen.

The questions are simple, if you breath through your nose, you most likely will be employed. The usual "What shift, what pay?" is asked. If you don't call in for one shift, you'd better have a good reason (Death would be passable) They really seem to be willing to cut their noses off to spite their faces by making it clear that you make a mistake they'll not employ you and thus THEY lose money.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was ever asked of me for a low wage mindless position. If they';d toild me that it was such, I might have passed.   View Answer
    Here's how much you get, take it or leave it

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in April 2014.

I initially screened with a consultant in order to be placed at a job before I knew there was an internal consultant position available. I interviewed with the COO then, the following week, with the Owner. I received a phone call the same day I interviewed with the owner to come in the following day to discuss a formal offer. When I arrived to discuss the offer, I first met with the members of the team I would be joining in order for them to give the owner one last round of feedback on me before the written offer was given.

Interview Questions
    • They wish to know a lot about how you deal with stress and if you have been in a stressful and/or sales position before.   View Answer
    I was asked during the interviews about previous pay rates and what I needed. When they made me an offer the left me alone to read over the terms and compensation. All said and done they made me a fair offer that was more than I had asked for. They neither low-balled or strong-armed me in any way and I felt confident signing on.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2013.

Express Employment Recruiting Professional was conversant with the job requirements. She prepared me well for the interview in terms of potential questions, how to dress and writing a thank you note when the interview was finished.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: What is the purpose of a school board?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. It was a temp to perm position.

Office Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

I came in and was given a stack of paper work. There was also a one page assessment test with math and spelling. Then I met with the interviewer and he just asked questions about my interest and skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no real question. Everything was about your skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

The hiring process was very throughout. A lot of question regarding past work experience. If you have jobs on your resume that date back, please have knowledge ready for the interview process as these questions tend to be in depth.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

The interview process was relatively easy, everyone was very friendly and welcoming at the Asheville office. The interviewer was very professional and cordial. The interview lasted about 45 min. Interviewer was organized and thorough. Seemed very eager to find a position for you.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were geared to help the company match your skills with employers needs, nothing out of the ordinary but I was prepared.   Answer Question